Objective: Identify four language types for understanding and optimal communication in a virtual world. Create guidelines and ways to navigate the challenging aspects of asynchronous communication.
- Understanding of the four distinct methods of communicating, how to identify them and respond accordingly
- Becoming apprised of the pitfalls inherent in each communication type when applied virtually
- Developing practical guidelines for effective virtual communication that create trust, teamwork and creativity
- Basic understanding of various technological options for maximization of specific needs
- Learning how to read between the virtual lines for greatest understanding (time saving and relationship saving)
Duration: Four hours (for groups~ interactive, delivered in three parts on video conferencing platform)