Objective: Learn the simple and practical teacher’s key to communicating with anyone creating greater teamwork, more loyal customers, improved efficiency and a cohesive company culture.
- Understanding of the four distinct methods of communicating, how to identify them and respond accordingly.
- Gaining insight into how others receive and give appreciation
- How to maximize your own communication style
- How effective communication bridges gaps between your customer, your boss or co-worker and you
- Identifying the various ways others are motivated
Duration: 2 hours
Who should attend: Professionals at any level who want to build confidence and interpersonal communication skills to create powerful relationships.
Fee: $2,800 virtual (contact for on site training)