Objective: Through pre-research, a visit to the physical location and inquiry of employees, uncover breaches in best operating procedures, communication, relations and any unknown factors that contribute to under productivity.
- Report of Findings with recommendations
- Identify communication blocks or limitations that prevent smooth operation
- Benefit from a third parties’ look at Sacred Cows, unspoken dead weight
- Overview of employee satisfaction, needs, consistency of mission vs. execution
- Suggestions for best operating procedures, valuing the employee and company alike
Duration: One Day, on location at facility in question
Who should attend: Any organization that desires a swift and effective method for heightening productivity, bringing a team spirit, improving morale and removing obstacles to consistent growth and employee satisfaction.
Fee: $5,800 + travel expenses