Objective: Reduces the probability of legal escalation with accompanying costs and publicity.
- Unbiased viewpoint capable of being neutral to lead a difficult conversation
- Resolution of toxic or uncomfortable issues infecting the work place
- Confidential and safe setting to air issues and emotions
- Opportunity for disputants to be heard, acknowledged, and validated
- Equitable resolution that is a win/win for both parties
- Release of negative assumptions, blame and discontent
Duration: Up to 4 hours per confidential, private session (more sessions if needed)
Who should participate: The individual who has issued the complaint or dispute and the individual or one representing the opposing party after all in-company HR processes have been attempted.
Fee: $250 hr for each party with a minimum of 2 hours per session virtual. Contact for on site quote.